Essential Health is a unique business providing top quality health care alongside the highest quality food and products our customers and patients need to live longer, healthier lives and avoid chronic disease.
With a 12 year history in the region, a major renovation to its West Hartford flagship, and increasing interest for natural health solutions and products, Essential Health enjoys strong growth and seeks to add to our team to be a part of our expansion plans.
Licensed Massage Therapists
Bring your talents to a busy chiropractic office with the client base, systems and staff to fill your schedule.
Currently seeking LMTs to join our massage team. Enjoy generous revenue share arrangement and benefit package.
Chiropractor and Natural Health Providers
If you’re a skilled chiropractor or practitioner looking to site your practice within a one-of-a-kind location offering the professional staff, systems and facilities to support your business, we could be the right partnership for you.
Retail Manager, Part-Time
Are you a natural foods lover, enjoy working with amazing providers and small farms, have an entrepreneurial bent and the expertise to help lift our operation to the next level with the flexibility of a part-time opportunity?
The position would be approximately 20hrs/week to start with much of it flextime, but would grow in time to match sales and our expansion plans.
You would have 2+ years experience ordering from major distributors and direct suppliers, and experience being managed against a P&L.
- Ordering current product, managing inventory
- Receiving product, approving invoices
- Overseeing stocking, rotating, cleaning, ensuring dating and quality
- Directing and documenting processes to improve our retailing and facilitate retailing team growth and continuity of operations
- Assisting with new product sourcing
- Assisting with merchandising
- Assisting with meat program sourcing & purchasing, freight management
- Assist with planning store expansion into new product lines
- Providing input to marketing manager on sales, promotions, and food-oriented workshops
If you know you’re an amazing fit, please tell us! Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]