- This event has passed.
Why Detoxification is Important
February 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Dr. John Montague, a health educator with Designs for Health, will be here to offer a free and informative workshop on the importance of detoxing our bodies.
Did you know?
- More than 80,000 chemicals are in existence in the USA?
- Indoor pollution is twice as bad as outdoor pollution?
- 700 synthetic compounds have been found in our water supply
- Babies are born with an average of 200 toxins in their system
- The CDC tested 212 chemicals and found them in most Americans
Are you experiencing fatigue, constipation, gas, bloating, bad breath, inability to lose weight, mood swings, or recurring headaches? These are just some of the symptoms of toxic overload.
Our body has 3 options to remove toxins.
- Remove them
- Hide them in body fat
- Deposit in other tissues
A good detoxification program helps your body to remove the toxins and feel healthy again. Learn more about your options.
In Good Health,